Alpine Oral and Facial Surgery has two facilities: One in Missoula, and one in Hamilton, to make surgery in the Bitterroot Valley more convenient! The Hamilton office is open every Tuesday and every other Friday, while our office in Missoula is open M-F, 8-5. Call us at (406) 549-6600 to schedule an appointment at either office.
Located on two landscaped acres in Missoula, Montana, Alpine Oral and Facial Surgery is outfitted with the latest technology. The 9500-square-foot full-service medical facility is equipped to handle complex outpatient surgical procedures and provides the same extent of care and safety as a hospital.
Our facility features:
- • Two modern, fully-equipped operating rooms.
- • Four consultation & examination rooms.
- • Small procedure room.
- • Cutting-edge recovery room designed for post-anesthesia care.
- • Pre-surgical suite where patients are readied for surgery.
- • Family lounge where friends and relatives can wait comfortably during surgery.
- • In-house management.
- • A large conference facility utilized to provide continuing medical and dental education to other doctors.
Our facility also houses the following modern, innovative technology:
- • 3D Cone Beam CT Scanner
- • CO2 Surgical Laser
- • Palomar Icon Laser
- • 3D Treatment Planning and Imaging Software
In addition to our Missoula facility, we also operate a satellite office located in Hamilton, Montana. We opened this facility in 2012 in order to better serve patients living in the Bitterroot Valley and Southern Montana. This location houses three surgical suites, and a 3D Cone Beam CT Scanner.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate!